The Manipal Alumni is taking the Golf Tour to Penang in 2020.
Dr Manjit is the Organising Chairman for us in Penang. He has many things lined up for the members.
Fee for members n guests Rm.300.
Green fee n buggy
Dinner n drinks at Indian Palace Bukit Jambul.
Prizes given away at dinner.
I am d chairman co assisted by Bro. Dato Jimmy Ong. Pls need ur fullest support.
Golfres fr outstation :
KL, PERAK, JOHORE, n Penang.
Expecting min. 6-8 flights
Venue : Penang Golf Club.
Date :4th April 2020.
Time : Tee-off at 1pm
We will also be having a Cricket game.
Venue: Penang Sports Club
Date : 4th April 2020
Time : 8.00am to 1.00pm
Please block the date and inform your friends.
WELCOME DRINKS– MANGO JUICE/ LIME JUICE/ MIX FRUIT PUNCH
- ASSORTED PAKODA CRISPY –(Onion, carrot, cabbage and potato deep fried with mixed chat powder)
- TANDOORI CHICKEN – (Marinated chicken grilled in a tandoor)
- CHICKEN CHETTINAD – (Chicken marinated in mixed herbs and cooked with masala)
- MUTTON VINDALOO – (Mutton cooked with basic gravy- chefs speciality)
- MALABAR FISH FRY – ( Fried fish till crispy and lovely)
- PEPPER PRAWNS – ( Fresh Prawns cooked with chefs own masala mix-mildly spicy)
- GOBI 65 – (Cauliflower deeply fried with chef’s recipe)
- ALOO MUTTER MASALA – ( potato and green peas cooked with chef’s masala recipe)
- DHAL FRY – (Lentils cooked with fresh Indian spices)
- PULAU RICE – (Briyani rice-Basmati Rice)
- NAAN BREAD – (Garlic/Butter/Pudina paratha -Bread Basket, mix of all the Bread)
- INDIAN HOMEMADE DESSERT – (CARROT HALWA/KHEER/PAYASAM/KESARI/PINEAPPLE KESARI/ GULAB JAMUN)
Payment to be made to :
Manipal Alumni Association Malaysia
Account No : 141670010019341
Please e-mail the proof of payment to email@example.com