The Manipal Alumni is taking the Golf Tour to Penang in 2020.
Dr Manjit is the Organising Chairman for us in Penang. He has many things lined up for the members.
Fee for members n guests Rm.300.
Green fee n buggy
Dinner n drinks at Indian Palace Bukit Jambul.
Prizes given away at dinner.
I am d chairman co assisted by Bro. Dato Jimmy Ong. Pls need ur fullest support.
Golfres fr outstation :
KL, PERAK, JOHORE, n Penang.
Expecting min. 6-8 flights
Venue : Penang Golf Club.
Date :4th April 2020.
Time : Tee-off at 1pm
There has been some concern about the Corona Virus from our Golfers.
In view of the Corona Virus, the Manipal Alumni urges all players to stay healthy and hydrated.
If any of you are feeling unwell, please abstain form playing on the 4th April. (Fever, Flu like symptoms, Sore throat etc.)
See you all on the 4th of April.
Venue: Penang Sports Club
Date : 4th April 2020
Time : 8.00am to 1.00pm
To all Cricketers, in view of the Corona Virus, the Manipal Alumni urges all players to abstain form playing if you are feeling unwell. (Fever, Flu like symptoms, Sore throat etc.)
Please block the date and inform your friends.
For all those who are attending dinner, please note, if you are feeling unwell (Fever, Flu like symptoms, Sore throat etc.) Please abstain from attending the dinner.
WELCOME DRINKS– MANGO JUICE/ LIME JUICE/ MIX FRUIT PUNCH
- ASSORTED PAKODA CRISPY –(Onion, carrot, cabbage and potato deep fried with mixed chat powder)
- TANDOORI CHICKEN – (Marinated chicken grilled in a tandoor)
- CHICKEN CHETTINAD – (Chicken marinated in mixed herbs and cooked with masala)
- MUTTON VINDALOO – (Mutton cooked with basic gravy- chefs speciality)
- MALABAR FISH FRY – ( Fried fish till crispy and lovely)
- PEPPER PRAWNS – ( Fresh Prawns cooked with chefs own masala mix-mildly spicy)
- GOBI 65 – (Cauliflower deeply fried with chef’s recipe)
- ALOO MUTTER MASALA – ( potato and green peas cooked with chef’s masala recipe)
- DHAL FRY – (Lentils cooked with fresh Indian spices)
- PULAU RICE – (Briyani rice-Basmati Rice)
- NAAN BREAD – (Garlic/Butter/Pudina paratha -Bread Basket, mix of all the Bread)
- INDIAN HOMEMADE DESSERT – (CARROT HALWA/KHEER/PAYASAM/KESARI/PINEAPPLE KESARI/ GULAB JAMUN)
Payment to be made to :
Manipal Alumni Association Malaysia
Account No : 141670010019341
Please e-mail the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org